Monday, July 07, 2014

The World Cup Semi-Finals Are Here!!!

The World Cup Semi-Finals are here already. What will we do when this amazing event is over? 

All eyes on Belo Horizonte for the first semi -final.

Germany are my red hot favourites. The injury to Neymar is massive. The loss of Thiago Silva is equally big. Germany’s threat going forward will be even bigger without Brazil’s top defender. But there is a chance that Brazil will get the suspension overturned.

I am very confident of Germany progressing to the final , particularly with the absence of Neymar and Silva.

Current prices with Irisheyesbet.com are both  Brazil 17/10 (2.70)  and the same for Germany. The draw is currently 21/10  (3.10)

Germany progressing to the final for me,  though it might take longer than the 90 minutes.

The second semi final, Argentina v Holland is the most unpredictable of the two games.
I recently tipped Argentina to lift the trophy but I am becoming less convinced the longer the competition goes on. Has the time finally arrived that Holland become World Champions?
Di Maria is out and will be missed. Messi is playing superbly and could win the game single-handed. At times Argentina looked very strong against Belgium....a team I rate highly.
Holland with RVP, Robben and others can win this game and I think they will. In fact they are my new tip to life the trophy.
Holland are priced at 11/5 (3.20) the draw is 41/20  (3.05) and Argentina to win at 7/5 (2.40)
I believe both games will be exciting and hopefully it will lead to a memorable World Cup Final.
Don't forget  to keep an eye on the prices at www.irisheyesbet.com/sports as they change often and please follow us on Twitter @IrishEyesBet

Michael Flanagan.

No comments: